Summer holidays. Business travel. Last minute workouts. Life is busy. We understand. We get it! I find road trips and time off to be a good time to reflect. As I walk the beach or walk a trail, I find it a good time to think. We want to help. In the past year we’ve published 32 reports; but this past February, we heard from a Supply Chain Leader that loved our reports and said , “It would be great to hear the research in a podcast format to enable quick sound bytes for my morning runs.” We love this type of feedback. The team…
Our Most Recent Podcasts
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights – Kevin Wong, COO of Nulogy #272 July 19, 2019
- Straight Talk Insights – John Tecce, manager of North East Sales of ThoughtSpot #271 July 19, 2019
- What Is Supply Chain Excellence – Is It Defined by the Gartner Top 25 #270 July 19, 2019
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights – Sales and Operation Planning #269 July 19, 2019
- Straight Talk- Lora Talks SAP Planning #268 May 23, 2019
Subscribe to Our Podcast
Recording multiple new episodes every month, there will always be something to tune into. Subscribe to Straight Talk With Supply Chain Insights now.
You can listen to the podcast episodes on Stitcher
To listen (and subscribe) via the iTunes Store go to our Straight Talk iTunes preview page.
Subscribe directly in your local iTunes app: Add to my iTunes
Or with some other podcatcher (copy this address):
Or use our Feedburner subscription link
Founded in February, 2012 by Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights is focused on delivering independent, actionable and objective advice for supply chain leaders. If you need to know which practices and technologies make the biggest difference to corporate performance, turn to us. We are a company dedicated to this research. We help you understand supply chain trends, evolving technologies and which metrics matter. We want to be the first place that supply chain leaders turn to help their supply chain teams get better.