Citing our work
Supply Chain Insights values integrity and objectivity; and at times, people and companies seek to cite the work we create, especially in a commercial context. To safeguard our commitment to integrity and objectivity, we’ve set up the following guidelines to govern how third parties can use citations and quotes for commercial purposes
- Written permission is required for all citations and quotes used for commercial purposes. Please allow ample time for the approval process.
- All citations must come from published or spoken sources. Each citation of published content must clearly define the source (e.g. published report, blog, speech given at a particular event) and include the date. Each citation must also include the author of the citation and also include a link to the source if available online.
- The actual citation of a published source must be verbatim — it cannot be re-written, paraphrased or taken out of context.
- This citation policy applies only to content copyrighted to Supply Chain Insights.
- A final version of the citation/quote must be sent to Supply Chain Insights for archival purposes.
Please send all citation and quote requests to email@example.com. Include a draft copy of the citation or quote in the context of how it will be used (e.g. a press release, email campaign, etc.). We will reply back to you within one business day.
“Supply Chain Insights, Supply Chain Insights Index, Supply Chain Index, Supply Chain Shaman, Supply Chain Shaman’s Circle, Supply Chain Insights Community, Supply Chain Insights Global Summit, Supply Chain Metrics That Matter, Beet Fusion, SCI IMPACT! and all associated logos and designs are Trademarks of Supply Chain Insights LLC.