- Survey Details: The research for this report was conducted from September through October 2012. It is based on an online survey among 75 supply chain management professionals from over 60 companies. They are “supply chain leaders” (manufacturers, retailers and distributors, n=50) and “supply chain consultants” (n=25).
- Objective: To understand the current state of supply chain talent related to hiring, recruiting and training and the success of current solutions.
- Hypothesis: Talent management in supply chain is a major issue with no clear panacea.
- Full Report (PDF) – click here
- Supply Chain Talent Study: Summary Charts (Sept-Oct 2012) – click here
View more documents from Lora Cecere, Abby Mayer and Supply Chain Insights