Summer is ending. 2018 is right around the corner. Is it time to start to plan the new year? Forge a strategy? Engage employees? At this time of year, we find many companies planning workshops to stimulate thinking on building a digital supply chain and igniting next-generation supply chain thinking. If this is you, we would like to offer to help. We have four opportunities for engagement. Here we share some insights. Benchmarking. How do you stack up to your peer group? To leaders that you admire? The first step to building a guiding a coalition is benchmarking. Understanding where…
Our Most Recent Podcasts
- Straight Talk- Lora Talks SAP Planning #268 May 23, 2019
- Straight Talk – Lora Talks with Doug Bordonaro of Thoughtspot About Use & Relevance of Enterprise Search May 23, 2019
- Straight Talk- CJ Das from Simple Tire #266 May 23, 2019
- Straight Talk – Lora Talks Guidance To Better Manage Inventories in a Complex World #265 May 23, 2019
- Straight Talk – Lora Cecere Talks About The New Forms of Analytics #264 May 23, 2019
Subscribe to Our Podcast
Recording multiple new episodes every month, there will always be something to tune into. Subscribe to Straight Talk With Supply Chain Insights now.
You can listen to the podcast episodes on Stitcher
To listen (and subscribe) via the iTunes Store go to our Straight Talk iTunes preview page.
Subscribe directly in your local iTunes app: Add to my iTunes
Or with some other podcatcher (copy this address):
Or use our Feedburner subscription link
Founded in February, 2012 by Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights is focused on delivering independent, actionable and objective advice for supply chain leaders. If you need to know which practices and technologies make the biggest difference to corporate performance, turn to us. We are a company dedicated to this research. We help you understand supply chain trends, evolving technologies and which metrics matter. We want to be the first place that supply chain leaders turn to help their supply chain teams get better.