I hate prediction articles. However, this morning over coffee, my fingers hunger to write this post. I am not sure why. It may be that I am growing tired of hubris and market hype. I writhe in my seat at most conferences and count the number of times the word “digital” is used in presentations. I am often uncomfortable. Consultants and technology leaders are rebranding under a “digital umbrella” without clear definition. It is bandied about like popcorn flying in the air at a movie concession stand. For me, most of the time, it feels like a lion in sheep’s…
Our Most Recent Podcasts
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights – Kevin Wong, COO of Nulogy #272 July 19, 2019
- Straight Talk Insights – John Tecce, manager of North East Sales of ThoughtSpot #271 July 19, 2019
- What Is Supply Chain Excellence – Is It Defined by the Gartner Top 25 #270 July 19, 2019
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights – Sales and Operation Planning #269 July 19, 2019
- Straight Talk- Lora Talks SAP Planning #268 May 23, 2019
Subscribe to Our Podcast
Recording multiple new episodes every month, there will always be something to tune into. Subscribe to Straight Talk With Supply Chain Insights now.
You can listen to the podcast episodes on Stitcher
To listen (and subscribe) via the iTunes Store go to our Straight Talk iTunes preview page.
Subscribe directly in your local iTunes app: Add to my iTunes
Or with some other podcatcher (copy this address):
Or use our Feedburner subscription link
Founded in February, 2012 by Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights is focused on delivering independent, actionable and objective advice for supply chain leaders. If you need to know which practices and technologies make the biggest difference to corporate performance, turn to us. We are a company dedicated to this research. We help you understand supply chain trends, evolving technologies and which metrics matter. We want to be the first place that supply chain leaders turn to help their supply chain teams get better.