Fini is the French word for finished. As Ms. Rector taught me in my high school french class,”C’est fini!” It is finished. I love the sound as it rolls off my tongue; but yes, the Metrics that Matter book is finished. I finished the page proofs last week. The book is the end of a long journey. It has been a team effort and I will be glad to hold one in my hand and smell fresh ink. The book is a story of a supply chain leader named Joe. He does not want to be an average Joe. As…
Our Most Recent Podcasts
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – Aera Technology 289 October 14, 2019
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights – Doug With Think IQ 288 October 14, 2019
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights OM Partners 287 October 14, 2019
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – Bristlecone Labs 286 October 14, 2019
- Straight Talk – Supply Chain Insights With Lora Cecere – DHL Resilience 360 – 285 October 14, 2019
Subscribe to Our Podcast
Recording multiple new episodes every month, there will always be something to tune into. Subscribe to Straight Talk With Supply Chain Insights now.
You can listen to the podcast episodes on Stitcher
To listen (and subscribe) via the iTunes Store go to our Straight Talk iTunes preview page.
Subscribe directly in your local iTunes app: Add to my iTunes
Or with some other podcatcher (copy this address):
Or use our Feedburner subscription link
Founded in February, 2012 by Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights is focused on delivering independent, actionable and objective advice for supply chain leaders. If you need to know which practices and technologies make the biggest difference to corporate performance, turn to us. We are a company dedicated to this research. We help you understand supply chain trends, evolving technologies and which metrics matter. We want to be the first place that supply chain leaders turn to help their supply chain teams get better.