You are running hard. As a supply chain leader you want your team to make progress and outpace the pack. One of the toughest challenges for the supply chain leader is building and retaining talent. Managing a global supply chain team today is not easy. We find that 59% of companies are experiencing issues in training and retaining mid-management talent. One in three companies have open jobs that are taking nine to twelve months to fill. Talent is scarce and a new constraint. This is especially true in the areas of big data analytics, supply chain planning, and staffing centers…
Our Most Recent Podcasts
- Borderless Trade -The Role of China and India with Harvard Economist Gita Gopinath August 5, 2017
- Driving Digital Transformation – Wearables and the Internet of Things with Peggy Gulick of Agco Corporation August 5, 2017
- Building the Network of Networks August 5, 2017
- Anne Kalinowski Joins Supply Chain Insights June 21, 2017
- An Interview with Robert J Gordon on American Productivity June 21, 2017
Subscribe to Our Podcast
Recording multiple new episodes every month, there will always be something to tune into. Subscribe to Straight Talk With Supply Chain Insights now.
You can listen to the podcast episodes on Stitcher
To listen (and subscribe) via the iTunes Store go to our Straight Talk iTunes preview page.
Subscribe directly in your local iTunes app: Add to my iTunes
Or with some other podcatcher (copy this address):
Or use our Feedburner subscription link
Founded in February, 2012 by Lora Cecere, Supply Chain Insights is focused on delivering independent, actionable and objective advice for supply chain leaders. If you need to know which practices and technologies make the biggest difference to corporate performance, turn to us. We are a company dedicated to this research. We help you understand supply chain trends, evolving technologies and which metrics matter. We want to be the first place that supply chain leaders turn to help their supply chain teams get better.