Training designed for you, and your team. Start 2017 off on the right foot.
We have three options for you and your team. Our goal is to help you align and build next-generation supply chain processes and seize new opportunities.
The three options are:
- The Cross-Company Academy is a program that brings 2-3 employees from a company together with individuals from other companies to take the courses online. The program is paced at one course a quarter over two years and attendees will earn a certificate of achievement upon completion. This option is $2500 per person for the entire program.
- The Company Cohort is a private program bringing 30-50 employees from a single company together online to learn concepts, ideate a new future and use unstructured text mining to uncover innovative ideas submitted during the course. Scalable pricing is negotiable.
- The Bootcamp Intensive is a two-day, in-person course leveraging the same concepts as the other courses but delivered in a face-to-face program led by Lora Cecere over a shorter time frame. This option is $1000 per person.
The developed program rolled out in 2017 included the learning sprints for:
- Supply Chain Metrics That Matter – How to improve the metrics that matter on the balance sheet. How to speak the language with an understanding of how actions drive business results.
- Making the Digital Pivot – How to build a guiding coalition to drive a digital supply chain to connect it through machine-to-machine and machine-to-human interactions.
- The Market-Driven Value Network – How to rethink the principles of demand, become demand-driven, and mature relationships to market-driven orchestration.
- End-to-End Supply Chain Orchestration – How to create visibility across the extended value chain, manage planning and unstructured data, and enable hands-free capabilities to get the right data to the right person at the right time.
- Building the Customer-Centric Supply Chain – How to align customer response into operations to reflect custom and customer segmentation policies, and to align measures such as cost-to-serve with profitability.
- Driving Improvements in Supply Chain Planning – How to build a supply chain planning roadmap and define the organizational structure in order to recognize what makes a good plan and build processes for evolution.
- Building Agility Through Horizontal Processes – Demand and supply uncertainty is increasing. How to shift S&OP processes from matching demand with supply at a volumetric level, to maximizing profitability and orchestrating plans that can shift with markets to improve agility.
In 2017, additional classes will be added:
- Supply Chains to Admire – What lessons can we learn from the supply chain leaders who are outperforming their peer groups? A sharing of three years of analysis on supply chain metrics and the case studies from the Supply Chains to Admire research.
- Rethinking Supply Chain Analytics – Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Cognitive Learning, Blockchain, Ontologies. How can leaders rethink supply chain analytics through open source code and open models to improve value?
- Network of Networks – Improving B2B connectivity and driving new value in trading partner relationships requires rethinking technology and processes. In this course, attendees will learn how Big Data Analytics, Blockchain and multi-tier canonical open models can improve B2B connectivity. Gain an understanding of the concepts and gain insights into the Network of Networks initiative.
- S&OP Simulation – Improving S&OP learning through gaming. How can leaders improve the Metrics That Matter through S&OP strategies. Simulated learning on S&OP.
“If we had this program early on, we would have streamlined and jumpstarted our strategy. The program exceeded my expectations.”
Scott Winstead, Director of Hydrocarbon Solutions, Dow Chemical
For more information, please contact Regina.Denman@supplychaininsights.com
Watch this short video to understand more about our partnership with CorpU: